|I microwaved it for another minute after this and it was perfect - not beautiful, but delicious!|
Aug 11, 2013
Recipe: Microwave Peach Cobbler
Posted by Living, Learning, Eating at 6:00 AM
Microwave Peach Cobbler
* 1/4 c. flour
* 2 Tbsp. quick oats
* 2 Tbsp. granola
* 2 Tbsp. crushed walnuts
* 3 Tbsp. brown sugar
* Dash of cinnamon
* Pinch of salt
* 1 Tbsp. butter
* 1 peach, sliced (frozen is okay, I used frozen)
1) Mix everything except the peaches in a microwave safe bowl, don't overmix.
2) Top with the peach slices, don't mix.
3) Microwave for 3-5 minutes, until set.
4) Top with ice cream and whipped cream!
What do you make in your microwave?
What is your favorite thing to make in the microwave?
What is your go-to quick dessert?